My idea is to put together a collection of image processing code – that didn’t heavily use external pre-written libraries as a way to better understand the code and image processing itself. In other words, to peak into the black box and/or make your own.
Topics will be written in Python and C – and cover image processing on embedded systems as well as more capable machines.
While there are tons of image formats out there – the focus will be on RAW image data.
Table of Contents
- Image Processing in C and Python
- What is A Digital Image?
- Python Code – Create A Black and White Image using Numpy Array
- Python Code – Convert Text File Into an Image
- Image Processing – Memory Usage
- Image Processing – Color Image Arrays
- Image Processing – Python Read Image File and Convert into an Array
- Image Processing – Python Convert Image to Gray Scale – Average
- Image Processing – Python Convert Image to Gray Scale – Single Color Channel
- Image Processing – Python Generating a Histogram for a Gray Scale Image
- Image Processing – Python and OpenCV – Convert Image to Gray Scale
I am always looking for oppunities to put my skills to work.
I am always looking to connect with like minded people.
Want to connect – drop me an email